Turnaround Time

Just find out that the telephone number Stinette the so called rep is not working anymore..She used one of this disposable phone to scam me..

Once they have the money they discard the phone. I do have a written agreement regarding refunding me at least the $35. 00 which I know it will not be easy.. I did ask her why she is calling me from a 516 area code and she is supposed to be in Austin Texas..No valid answer..

Was suspicious but really in need of this breathing medication and she got me exactly when she knew i would be out of the sample the doctor gave me and waited 2 more weeks before contacting me again.. Can you get so low..and so deceitful..

If you read this Stinette i hope you do not get sick or any of your elderly parent do not get a respiratory problem .God is watching

This reviewer shared experience about "scam." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. dsg2249 is overall dissatisfied with SCBN. The most disappointing about scbn customer care at SCBN was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SCBN.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare SCBN to other companies on our site.

Comments