Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I am a 60 year old woman with Osteo Arthritis. I have had both knees, both hips and soon both shoulders will be replaced.

I am in chronic pain and I have type II diabetes, high blood pressure, Graves disease and heart problems. I have five children none grand children and my husband is 67 years old with his own health problems I am in the donut hole portion of Medicare meaning that our medications costs almost a twice as much. My husband and I are on a fixed income. We really need every penny that we can get so we thought that this company was going to be our great salvation in regards to our medicines.

However they are a big RIPOFF. I agree with others about being tricked into joining this service. They don't tell you in advance that if you do not return all of the membership kit that contains all of your personal information, bank accounts, job information, doctors, medicines and etc., you cannot be reimbursed for the money taken from your bank account even though no products or medications were ever received. Why should they be worried about their information when most of the information is the customers.

THIS IS A BIG RIP-OFF. I am surprised that some companies that call themselves wanting to help us end up hurting us more than what the other companies that we started out with did. This company is a sham. I paid 135.00 the first month that I joined and was told I would not get any medicine for 8 weeks and I still have to pay for my medicine out of pocket.

Meanwhile another payment has come out of my bank account and no medicine. I canceled my membership and wanted my money back because I received no medicine and was told that if I did not send the membership kit back I could not get a refund. No one mentioned this before about the kit. But a rude customer service representative said that why would I expect a refund because if they don’t get the paperwork back this could result in someone else using the paperwork to get some discounts themselves and this would hurt the company.

First of all this is a *** remark I am not worried about hurting the company I am concerned about being financially hurt myself. They are supposed to be a company that can accomplish things others can’t and besides why would I want to send the kit back when it has all of my personnel information in it. They should be worried about what could hurt me. So it is more of a risk of my part to let the company have the kit back.

Meanwhile I have been ripped off for over $200 dollars and no one seems to care about helping me to get my money back.They did not even verify if it was ok to take money from my account for the second month when I have not received any medications for the first month. I am on a fixed income and I feel like I have been used and this is one of the biggest scams ever for the elderly and disabled.

We need to let the country know who is trying to take advantage of us and we need to stick together. SBCN is one of these companies that we need to be cautious about and others should be warned.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at SCBN. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $230 and wants SCBN to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was tell more lies than a military recruiter. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SCBN and scbn membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1204171

Seniors Please check with Social Security or Medicare about

assistance with prescription drugs. They will help you.

Watch out for SCBN and any others who promise to get your drugs at a discount, also we don't need an advocate that is pure bull.

I paid SCBN $50.00 to be a member and than $35.00 for an advocate to take care of me. Wow I must have been out of it that day.