Valley Center, California

I signed up over the phone & was told my scrips would b $145 a month so paid that & $50 membership fee. Got charged another $145 now for monthly scrips even tho I have received no meds.

I called 3 times and held the line for about 20 min. before I got a live body. I told her to cancel my membership & refund my $330 but they won't guarantee a refund. They said it's my fault cause I never returned paperwork--I told her 4 or 5 times, I haven't received it back from my Dr.

& can't send what I don't have. I signed up because I can't afford scrips & now am out $330.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at SCBN. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $330 and wants SCBN to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SCBN and scbn membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments