Linwood, New Jersey

Hi everyone.

I am one of those fortunute people thas dealt with SCBN. Please do not have anything to do with them.

They will scam you and take money as long as they can and you will not receive any medication.

Please report them to the Better Business Bureau in Austin, TX, The Attorney General and your local news. They have a B rating with the BBB. When I started with them they had a B+ rating. You can do this on your own.

It just takes a little work and time. You are your own best advocate.

If we do not tell the people what is happening it is still going to go one. You can e-mail me at maryhurt@702comcast.net if you have any questions.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss prescription advocate. SCBN needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription advocate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SCBN.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1285076

Omg thank you so much for putting this out there I'm so glad I checked before doing this today. This is so wrong.

My 10 yr old daughter needs ADHD medication and it's so expensive and I can even get it for her bec with my insurance I haven't meet my deductible so I have to pay out of pocket which is so crazy when I'm paying so much a pay check and I can't even use the insurance I still insane. Does anyone have any suggestions for me so I can get her medication?