Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I spoke directly with the manufacturing company providing my medication at NO Cost only to have to pay these parasites so much money per month on a fixed income.I could have gained the medication free had I known about the pharmacy companies.

The pharmacies were kind enough to tell me that it's provided FREE and I immediately called to cancel my services. They even signed my papers as if they could speak on my behalf and I had no idea who some representatives were. I learned them from some acquaintances that they harass these manufacturers on us people who get their services. They will be rude to them, fake alias so information can be released and hang up on them.

They are NOT advocates but sales people trying to make a buck off people with limited or no income.

STAY AWAY.Go to need meds website if you ever need help.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). anon23 is overall dissatisfied with Scbn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scbn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Scbn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Scbn?

Comments

anon23

This was help I needed for insulin