I recently had the same experience with SCBN. I did sign up and within 3 days, I cancelled by membership.

Of course, they did not refund my money, but at least they didn't get anymore, I took action soon enough. I just had an uneasy feeling about this, and then I did research on SCBN, and I almost got sick reading all of the negative negative experience and comments that people experienced. I shut my checking account down, so they cannot keep drafting money out of it! If I find that they do reopen any accounts in my name, I am contacting the FBI on these *** bags.

THIS COMPANY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN BUSINESS.

Today, I filed a complaint with the TX Attorney General about SCBN. Do not sign up with this company, go directly to the manufacturer for the medicines you are taking, most of them have programs for people with low income to get their medications, and they do not charge you!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SCBN. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SCBN.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare SCBN to other companies on our site.

Comments